The Basics of Government Tendering - The Regional Edit w Julie Mikhail
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you missing out on opportunities to grow your business? Have you considered government and thought it’s too hard, or have you tried to bid and lost?
Government tendering can be complex and time-consuming, so if you are going to be in it, you need to do your best to win it!
In this webinar we try to break down some of the complexity by answering these top 5 questions:
- Should I bid? Is government tendering right for your business, is your business at the right stage?
- Where do I start? Where do you find tenders, which tenders should you go for?
- Who’s evaluating my tender? Understanding the customer so you can frame your strategy.
- What are the do’s and don’ts of developing my response?
- What next? Depending on what stage your business is at, your next steps could be varied.
Most importantly this webinar will be tailored to suit the attending business with plenty of time for your questions, so come armed and ready.
A bit about Julie - Managing Director Engineering Business Pty Ltd
Julie, founder of Engineering Business Pty Ltd, is an engineer with more than 17 years' experience in the public sector working on government projects including major acquisitions and long-term sustainment contracts.
Over her time at Defence, Julie has issued numerous tenders to industry, evaluated them and debriefed unsuccessful tenderers on the failures of their bids. This has sparked the desire to assist companies that are technically capable but don’t have the resources or knowledge to bid successfully on government tenders. Thus ‘Engineering Business’ was born in 2016, to work with companies to develop their capability and assist them in their bidding process to bid and win on government tenders.
Julie holds a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Master's Degree in Engineering Science (Electrical Engineering), a Certificate IV in Government Procurement and is a Fellow and Chartered Engineer of Engineers Australia.